Cabarrus Eye Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Cabarrus Eye Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Cabarrus Eye Center:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services at 1-877- 696-6775.
If you believe that Cabarrus Eye Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800- 368-1019, 800-537- 7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
Language Assistance Available:
Español (Spanish) | 繁體中文 (Chinese) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) | 한국어 (Korean) | Tagalog (Tagalog – Filipino) | Русский (Russian) | العربية (Arabic) | Français (French) | Deutsch (German) | 日本語 (Japanese) | Hmoob (Hmong) | ខ្មែរ (Cambodian) | ພາສາລາວ (Lao) | ગુજરાતી (Gujarati) | हिंदी (Hindi)