Cabarrus Eye Center is contracted with the following insurances:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NC and SC
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage
- Cigna Medicare Advantage
- Community Eye Care
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Medicaid NC and Carolina Complete Health
- United Healthcare
- United Medicare Advantage
Please note that we are not participating with Bright Health.
Please review your health plan provider directory and/or consult with your health plan to confirm coverage. Participation may vary by product and is subject to change. Access to Cabarrus Eye Center may require an authorization or referral by your primary care physician or your managed care plan.
If Cabarrus Eye Center is not in your insurance company’s network and your policy has out-of-network benefits, your services can be processed against these benefits. This means that you may have a higher out-of-pocket responsibility than if you receive services from an in-network provider. Your insurance company’s customer service representative can help verify your benefits, out-of-pocket costs, and coverage.
For Patients Who Are Opting to Self-Pay
Under the No Surprises Act, you are entitled to an estimate of your medical bill by your provider if you are currently not insured or are opting not to use insurance. This includes:
- A Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services (ex. medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees)
- An opportunity to receive your Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item.
- The ability to dispute your post-care bill if the cost is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, please visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-877-696-6775.